Directions from M40
Wroxton is situated just 3 miles from Banbury and 16 miles from Stratford on the main A422 Banbury to Stratford-upon-Avon road. Apollo Park lies on the eastern edge of the English Cotswolds.
- From the M40, turn off at J11 – the direction of Banbury and A422.
- Continue straight across the next 4 roundabouts and you should pass a Tesco superstore on your right. Keep following signs for Wroxton and A422.
- Straight across the 5th roundabout.
- Turn right at the 6th roundabout, still signed Wroxton and A422.
Caution: Speed camera on your right after about 1/4 mile.
- Turn left at next traffic lights, still on A422 signed Wroxton.
- Continue for approx 1.5 miles into Wroxton – go past Wroxton House Hotel on your right and the White Horse pub on your left.
- Continue on the A422 through the village and after approx 1/2 mile, turn right signed Apollo Park and Ironstone Lane.
- Continue for about 1/2 mile down Ironstone Lane, then turn left into the Park. Rootes Heritage is Unit 15, at the end of the road on the right-hand side.
Please note that these are fairly large downloads that may take a few minutes to complete depending on the speed of your internet connection: